Deadline for Early Bird Registration: June 29 (Fri), 2018
Deadline for Pre-registration: August 31 (Fri), 2018
Online registration is highly recommended. Early Bird and Pre-registration fees are offered at a discounted rate, and pre-registration payment will be processed through a secure web-based credit card payment system. Please read the guideline below on how to complete registration processes.
Select Registration items
Receive Registration Acknowledgement
|Category||Early Bird Registration
By June 29 (Fri), 2018
By August 31 (Fri), 2018
|Physician/PhD Scientist||USD 250||USD 300||USD 400|
|Trainee, Nutritionist, Nurse, Others||USD 150||USD 200||USD 300|
One Session Registration
|One Session Registration||Date & Time|
|Pre-congress Workshop||USD 100||October 5 (Fri), 2018, 13:00-17:20|
|Family Support Group||USD 50||October 9 (Tue), 2018, 09:00-12:00|
|The keto workshop for dietitians||USD 50||October 9 (Tue), 2018, 09:00-12:00|
Celebrate the opening of KETO 2018 together!
A standing buffet is prepared for dinner
- Date & Time: Oct. 5 (Fri), 18:30 - 20:30
- Venue: Oceanview (ICC Jeju, 3F)
- Admission: Included in Registration Fee
Join Gala Dinner for live music, fabulous food, engaging conversation and a celebration of outstanding achievement in the KETO 2018
- Date & Time: Oct. 8 (Mon), 19:00-21:00
- Venue: Aldre Hall, Seas Hotel, Jeju (5 mins walk from symposium venue)
- Admission: USD 100 (invited guests: USD 50)
Tickets can be purchased online on pre-registration page or onsite
|Full Registration||One Session Registration|
How to make a payment?
Payment of fees should be made through Credit card or Wire Transfer
- VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, JCB, UnionPay are accepted
- Payment by credit card is available only through the on-line registration system.
- All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the registrants.
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- The merchant name on your credit card statement will be 'Eximbay' (Non-Korean)
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants.
- The sender's name should be the same as registrant's name. If the registrant's name and the sender's name are not identical, please send the copy of the wire transfer slip to the KETO 2018 Secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com) after writing the registrant’s name that appears on the bank remittance receipt. (If the registrant’s name and the sender’s name are not identical, your confirmation of payment may be delayed)
- Appropriate payment should be completed within the right period of pre-registration. If you pay after the registration period, you need to pay the additional fee by wire transfer.
- Registration Acknowledgement will be sent to you via e-mail within three days.
Bank Information (US dollars Remittance only)
|Bank Name||Woori Bank|
|Branch Name||Severance Hospital Subbranch|
|Beneficiary||6th Global Symposium on Ketogenic therapies|
|Bank Address||Severance Hospital, 50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul, Korea|
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration. Registrants can check registration and payment status on ‘My Page’. You will be able to print an official receipt and invitation letter from the online registration system once your payment is completed.
Please note that the receipt and invitation letter will be available for download after your payment is confirmed by the Secretariat.
Notarized Invitation Letter
- Notarized invitation letter for Korean visa is not a mandatory requirement. Please check with the Korean Embassy in your country whether a notarized letter is required for visa issuance.
- If you request a notarized invitation letter, USD 50 will be charged for the notary and air courier (EMS), and you will be required to make the payment by wire transfer or credit card as a part of online registration process.
- Please send a copy of your passport to the secretariat by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat in writing by e-mail (email@example.com).
- All refund will be made after the symposium.
- All bank services charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all symposium registration refund.
- Please refer to the following cutoff dates for cancellation.
|Cancellation by September 5 (Fri), 2018||100% Refund|
|Cancellation after September 5 (Fri), 2018||No Refund|